Tuesday 3 January 2012

Bit of a challenge

Well I just signed up for the 2012 WIPocalypse so I guess I better get a list of WIP's I want to finish, plus a few I want to start.
WIP's TO FINISH
Evening in the Park - Chatelaine
Venice Mandela - Chatelaine
Celtic Garden - Chatelaine
Holland Mandela - Chatelaine
Tree of Stitches - Abi

Things to START
Mystery 15 Deep Blue Sea - Chatelaine
Konstantinople Garden - Chatelaine
Secret Victorian Garden - Chatelaine

Hmmm I see I may have a slight Chatelaine addiction going on .....

2 comments:

  1. It may be a Chatelaine addiction - but it's a lovely one. :)

    Thanks for joining the WIPocalypse - I've added you to the participant list. Looking forward to all of your updates (especially Deep Blue Sea, since I'm stitching that one with you!)

    Happy stitching,
    Measi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your updates.
    I'm also in the WIPocalypse SAL - a great way to keep motivated and to visit new blogs ^^

    ReplyDelete